As a visitor, how do I attend Cosmoprof Asia Digital Week?
Sign up HERE for free admission, please note that registration is only open to beauty & health industry trade professionals.
Successful registrants will receive unique access link to Digital Week platform by their registered email, to send meeting requests to exhibitors and add webinars or demo sessions to your schedule.
Will the platform be open 24 hours?
The platform will open all day to browse, send meeting invites, live chat and video conferencing but webinars and demo sessions will be shown on scheduled times only.
Match&Meet platform: Opens 24hrs for buyers and exhibitors making appointment, 1:1 live chat and video conferencing
Technical Support: 09:00-24:00 (HKT/UTC +8)
Events and Demos: As per scheduled time, from 09:00-18:00 (HKT/UTC +8)
As a visitor, can I see who else is attending and connect with them?
No, visitors can search exhibiting companies, products, brands and sessions but won’t have access to meet or connect with other visitors.
Can I participate on my phone?
Yes, the platform is mobile friendly. However, we would recommend accessing on desktop (especially for virtual meeting) for optimal experience.
How do I set up meetings?
Once you have narrowed down your search results, you can click on the profile to view further information about the contact and request a meeting. Click 'Meet' to send out meeting request.
What do I do if my meeting partner did not show up for our video meeting?
If your meeting partner did not show up to video meeting, please email meeting concierge [email protected] to see if the meeting can be rearranged. Alternatively, you can also reach out to your meeting partners by sending private messages on 1-to-1 chat room.
For optimal experience on the Video Meeting, please ensure you are on the listed browsers below on your computer:
- Chrome (Version 80 and above )
- Firefox (Version 75 and above )
- Edge (Version 80 and above )
- Safari (Version or 13.1.1 and above)
Mobile – iOS
- Safari (Latest version or 13.1.1 and above)
Mobile – Android
- Chrome (version 82 and above)
- Edge (version 45 and above)
- Opera (version 58 and above)
- Samsung Browser (version 12 and above)
1. Compatibility checker, test your device (in the network environment you will be using) - Click here
2. Ensure that you have granted permissions of your microphone and camera to the browser - Instructions Here
3. Enabling Third-Party Cookies - Click here
Common video meetings issues:
1) User browser devices settings not allowed and meeting app cannot connect to them.
> Use a recommended browser, Chrome or Firefox, where the device prompts are more obvious.
2) Cannot hear each other or see each other.
> Use the settings (top right in video) to see if the devices are connected correctly. If there are no issues with the device, refresh the page to retry. If it still doesn't work, Please change the browser to try again with the same URL.
3) Connection issue due to slow local WiFi.
> Change network if possible.
4) Connection issue/drops due to anti-virus or personal firewall.
> Advise to disable them during calls.
5) Connection issues due to corporate firewall.
> This will require your IT / technical support team to whitelist the domain video.jublia.com.
Last but not least, send in any failure of the check in advance, with a screenshot to the concierge if possible.
If you have questions or require additional technical support, please get in touch with our team.
Email: [email protected]